LGBT2SQ+ & allies are invited to join us – bring your pals out! The more, the merrier! 18+ to participate.
*If you are a youth ages 13 – 21, please email email@example.com for information on similar youth opportunities not associated with Out There Winnipeg.
We play regular sports and large group activities. Each event is something different and we are always open to suggestions and ideas! Some examples: Dodgeball, Capture the Flag, Quidditch, Kick the Can, Basketball, Soccer etc. Subscribers will hear about what we will be playing roughly 1-2 weeks prior to the drop-in.
During the summer we meet at the front steps of the Manitoba Legislative Building on the Osborne side near the grass. If you're lost - please call Kelsey at 204-407-0218.
Riding your bike, walking, bussing, carpooling or biking would be the best option for the Legislative Building. There is some street parking around, usually free in the evenings.
How do I join?
Subscribe to the mailing list and we will send all the info your way! We try to send out event updates and information 1 week prior to the date. We also have a Facebook group that updates regularly with our events - we are called "Out There Winnipeg" on Facebook.
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Bring a full water bottle
- There are no washrooms on site. The closest would be in Osborne Village- about a 5 minute walk at Safeway or Starbucks
- We will provide all of the equipment to participate
- All levels welcome. This is a non-competitive environment
- $2.00 suggested donation. No one turned away
- Please show respect to everyone. This is a fun, inclusive and safe space. Inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated.
- Waiver available at events to be signed once a year indicating that any injuries are covered under your own insurance
- We do play music during the activity but not during the speaking portions.