Capture the Flag
My apologies that Capture The Flag has been so complicated to get going over the last couple of months. We had some bad weather and then some scheduling conflicts with other events. However - I'm excited to say that this Sunday looks sunny and available!
Capture the Flag is an awesome group game that fits for everyone's skill levels. We will go over all the rules before we play and do some icebreakers. We encourage that you bring your friends out with you as there is no limit to the amount of folks for this particular night. The more people - the more fun!
Where: The Legislative Building on Osborne. We will meet at the steps that face Osborne Street near the grass. If you have any troubles finding our group - please call or text Kelsey at 204-407-0218.
- There are no washrooms available on site.The closest would be Osborne village which is about a 5 minute walk away.
- I encourage that you wear appropriate clothing and shoes for sports on the grass
- Please bring a full water bottle and possibly a snack
- All sports equipment is provided so you will not need to bring anything with you
- We play music during the sports but not during the talking portions
- A minimum $2.00 donation per participant is suggested to keep our programs running.